Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

What about me will they remember?

Ever wonder what people would remember about you when you leave this world? I have often wondered if I made a good impression and made a positive influence on anyone. Have you ever wondered about that?

My concern is not only what people remember about me when I am no longer living, I worry about what they think about me while I am living. I don't worry about it to the extent that it has an impact on my happiness and well being, but it is in the back of my mind. I am sure that others have the same thoughts cross their mind. The following questions come to mind along this line.

Will they remember me as a negative or a positive influence in their life?

Did I do anything that improved their life?

Was I helpful to them in any way?

Was I approachable and amiable?

Did I turn my back on anyone in need?

Did I reach out and help someone truly in need and make their life better?

How will I be remembered, or will I be remembered at all?

Was I helpful and supportive of my family and friends?

Did I make every effort to be me and help anyone I spoke with to be themself?

Well, I am sure that these questions are part of others' thoughts and if not, I am sure that this blog entry has made you think.

How do you remember me? If you have read this blog and feel that you want to make a comment about me, good or bad, please let me know. It would be nice to know how I am remembered, before the day comes that I move on to the other side.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?