Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

Purpose in Life?

All of us have a purpose in life. The job that we do is important to somebody, no matter what that job is. Somebody sewed the suits together that the astronauts wore on the Columbia mission. Somebody planted the vegetables and raised the animals that puts food on your table.

We all have an impact on all of those with that we come in contact with. In some way we shape them, based on their impression of us.

I feel that I have made positive impressions on those that I have come in contact with during my life time. In some way, I have left each person that I have met with a positive outlook on life, whether it was the way I smiled at them, laughed, worked, or played with them.

Life has been good and it can only get better as long as we remember that we are important to others and they are important to us.

Remember to tell the person and people that you love, that you love them.

You never know when you walk away from them if it will be the last time you will see them or not.

Live each day as if it were your last.

Do something nice for someone. It will make you feel better about yourself and about the world.

Always remember that everyone has a purpose and a reason for being.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?