Thursday, January 01, 2009

 

Happy New Year 2009!?!?!?!?!

Happy New Year!?!?!?!?!?!

I wish to take this opportunity to wish my readers a happy and prosperous new year. May you reach your goals for 2009 and my your wealth be restored.

Wealth is not always about money, even though money does make life easier, but does it really? Is it all about money? I heard on the news last night that a lot of bartering is going on since money is tight, so learn to barter. I am sure you have a skill or material object that you would be willing to trade to someone else for a skill or material object they have. It only makes good perfect sense. I hear that Craig's List has a lot of listings on it right now for bartering.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?