Tuesday, March 31, 2009

 

History repeats itself, are you ready?

Some say that history repeats itself, kind of like weather cycles through time periods and therefore somewhat predictable, not.

If history repeats itself are you ready? Do you know what to do to prepare for upcoming probable events? Would you take the time to prepare or just let it happen and hope to be prepared for the event, whatever it may be?

What do you do? Who can you trust? Where do you turn? How will you survive? When will the event happen?

I put my faith in God. Like the strike on the coins, "In God We Trust". This is where my fate lies. If it is meant to be it will be, no matter what it is. I know that God will make a path for me regardless of what lies before me, and that he will take care of me. Just read Psalm 23 for proof.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?