Saturday, March 07, 2009

 

To my son Will

A chip off the old block. The apple did not fall far from the tree. If I were to assess you, that is what I would come up with. Maybe I am bragging too much, but you are so much like me it is hard to believe. If I ever wanted to confirm what I was thinking, all I would have to do is talk to you and I would have a reflection of my own thoughts.

There is a lot left in life for you to experience and I am sure you will. Where there is a "Will", there is a way.

I think you have found what life means to you and that you are complacent in how you wish to live your life.

I know there is someone out there that will eventually rock your world and sweep you off your feet. You just have not met that person yet, but you will.

I know that life feels like a bowl of lemons sometimes but you know how to add sugar and make the lemons taste better.

You will always make the best of things no matter how bad they seem.

I am proud of you and wish you the very best.


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?