Saturday, March 07, 2009

 

What would I say?

If I wanted to tell my family how I felt about them, what would I say?

I would tell all of them that I love them very much and that each and every one of them is an individual with purpose and unique ideas. Everyone marches to a beat of their own drum so there is nothing wrong with feeling like you are different. When it all comes down to it, we are all the same, even though we tend to go our own way.

What ever you decide to do in life is your very own choice, nobody should tell you what to do nor how to live your life. It is a God given right to live the way that you choose and those who love you, if they love you, will support you, no matter how you choose to live.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?