Saturday, April 05, 2014

 

The End of 30 Days of Thanksgiving 2012

On the 28th day of November, synonymous with my brother's birthday on January 28th and also the explosion of the space shuttle challenger in 1986, I am thankful for my next older brother even though I don't see or him from him much and for the brave men and women who risk their lives in order to advance technology.

On the 29th day of November, synonymous with February 29th, I am thankful for the days being 24 hours long and not 23 hours and 56 minutes.  That was a challenge by God to see if man could figure out how to deal with creating a clock and a calender.  God even threw in seasons to vary our climate and confuse us even more with global warming and seasonal changes.  Trials and tribulations.

On the 30th day of November, the birthday of the Mother of my children, I am thankful we made such wonderful children who have grown into great adults who are caring, thoughtful, and would give anyone the shirt off their back to help out.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?